Thursday, September 6, 2012

only thing I saw my mother side


The plums words bailiffs into court before the sentencing. Newspaper correspondent the Lijia She
(Reporter Sun Siya) Yesterday morning, the City Court to kill stepmother juvenile plum words judgment, the court changed the Accusation plum words, sentenced to the crime of intentional injury life imprisonment. For this result, plum-yin, said not to appeal.
previously reported some the plum statement childhood who were abandoned by the parents' divorce, and kill the stepmother issue because of resentment. Trial, the prosecution plums statement was made by intentional homicide and recommended that he be given a lighter sentenced to death.
yesterday morning, plums words are brought into the courtroom, he is a head down, stood alone in the dock awaiting sentencing.
court held that the plum statement on Zhao dissatisfaction, deliberately armed Zhao chest puncture a stab wound caused by Zhao death, but he was just stabbed Zhao, unlawful deprivation of life subjective intent North Face Womens Denali Fleece Outlet, and should therefore be recognized as a crime of intentional injury. In addition clearance karen millen, the Court also pointed out that in view of the case is the accumulation of family conflicts caused by a lighter punishment, and sentenced him to life imprisonment, which plums words.
dialogue plums words
contrast more at home in the detention center
>> against the judgment
sentenced me to death does not matter
Reporter: For the judgment of what attitude, also appeal to you?
the plums words: not to appeal, I feel very good in the detention center.
Reporter: Why? Feeling into the prison or detention center ahead of stray strong in the community?
plums Introduction: In contrast, I would think that there is quite like home (choking), three meals a day hungry vain. So sentenced to life imprisonment or sentenced me to death does not matter.
Reporter: Why sentenced to death are? You do not want to live?
the plums words: living there What do you mean? Died unencumbered's good.
>> memories of childhood
students say I'm a Wild Child
Reporter: nine years after the hearing, you said that was abandoned by the mother, a total of at home time no more than a year how to make all these years you spent in which?
plums words: 12 years from home, looking for work, too small no one would dare to be. I Daxing orphanage for a month before the age of 12. My elementary school graduation exam in which the exam. From small to large did not think highly too, the students said I was unwanted and Wild Child. Then they said I could not stay home, in the orphanage, I ran out.
after I went to Hebei Guan County to find a job, when the waiter in the KTV. Did two or three years, back in 2005 to find a job when I was sixteen or seventeen, or no one would dare to be. The only help people take to the streets of rounds of small ads. I was so small, do not know illegal rounds of small ads, the result was chased to be caught and detained a few days.
Reporter: You did not tell the people of the city management said that your case?
plums words: did not say. I do not need sympathy. Came out or not the source of life, no way I followed those people steal things. Results had been captured and sentenced to two years. 2009 was released.
>> wandering career
the hardest seven days of no food
Reporter: wandering the years of your life the most difficult is the status?
the plums words: the most difficult seven days of no food. I am 18 years old that year, the winter went to the header to go to work, the results just arrived there to put the money lost, the hands, not a penny. I was hungry and on turbid water during the day and at night to sleep under a bridge. 7 days is really hungry to die Karen Millen Solid Dress Clearance, I found a small restaurant, with the boss said to Baotou to work the money lost, seven days did not eat, let dry a few days sufficient to offset the tolls went back to Beijing. People are pretty good, gave me to eat, so I did two weeks, sufficient to offset the tolls I came back to Beijing.
Reporter: Are you 20 years of the general feeling is it? Introduction:
plums ...... annoying. From my mother I left behind that day, I never tears flee.
>> unforgettable motherly love
abandoned but do not hate her
Reporter: Do you remember your mother dropped you when the scene?
the plums words: my mother that day is like diarrhea, with me on the street offices want some money to see a doctor, people do not trouble my mother. Offices called me out to say north face outlet online, I'm afraid to scare me. I come back my mother was gone. I asked my mother?
Reporter: Do you hate your mother? She dropped.
plums words: do not hate. I was a kid to school fees, my mother sold their blood to me to pay. My dad does not give alimony, my mother did not work, there is no technology, there is no way.
reporter contact you: with your mother? The plums words: my phone memory of my mother's phone. After my mother left me a few years, and once my dad let me on the the Niujie offices to do the minimal needs, and met my mom right in the office. That all these years the only thing I saw my mother side.
reporters: to meet you and your son feel?
plums words: did not feel. I did not feel for both of them. My mother told me she was married, there is also a child than I am 3 years old. She said she lived in the Yongding Gate, left me a phone call, I have difficulties to find her. My cell phone that M is my mom's phone, I want to tell the prosecutor said, help me to check out, I make a phone call to the prison after my mother.
Reporter: The call you want to tell your mother say?
plums words: I want to know in this world there is a loved one. Because my mom, I encounter difficulties, she would help me.
>> Summary of life
big boy is not happy
Reporter: Do you think your parents do to you, to the responsibilities and obligations?
plums words: If they fulfill the responsibilities and obligations, I would not have come here. I think they should not I born.
reporter: so many years you had a happy time?
the plums words: it seems really not Cheap Karen Millen Multi Coloured Dress, not once over.
Reporter: Do you have friends? The plums words: no.
reporters: all these years someone cared about you?
plums words: I am in labor camps run into a diesel-mother, for me, very good. I spit blood in the labor camps that she took me to see the doctor, clothes, broken help I sew. Cai my mother when I find the feeling of the mother. Now I feel sorry Cai mother.
Reporter: What are your parents or other parents would like to say?
the plums words: the parents of the child's best not to divorce, divorce hapless children.
the share: welcome to leave a comment I want to microblogging
Recommend | hot microblogging today (edit: SN056)

No comments:

Post a Comment