Friday, August 5, 2011

Shang Xiufang pregnant

 I was full of contradictions on Jun Yu, but there do not understand their own emotions! The most painful problem is Badai children, any other woman with a good friend, always felt sorry for her deeply guilty. If I continue this mood, can not maintain the best condition against Bixuan, this war will be lost. Xu Ziling puzzled and said: when you first met my brother on the occasion, your brother seems very romantic, beautiful accompanied from time to time, why ban the situation today is put to the ascetic abstinence satisfactory end? Ba Fenghan smile: I admit I have a beautiful women very attractive, I like every field for Xing, swap monotonous monastic life, but things had gone, minds without leaving marks. But Badai children to look for my bad luck in Luoyang, according to head like a shower under cold water, so I woke up this attitude and way of life, awakening to the mercy only to forget Badai four children, has since changed and the mind all go into the decisive battle with Bixuan. Xu Ziling sigh: So, all along the woman you love is still Badai children. Bafeng Han Chen Sheng said: I do not know! Really do not know. Do not turn Jiaoqu still show side, so that left her one pair of hands Kouzhong Xiangjian look calm: this is not the best solution? Music art is Xiufang most important thing in life, but less is Xiufang some of life's most moving experience, gives me unforgettable experience, rich Xiufang creative arts building. I wonder if by the mother's influence, Xiufang since less of having children, a wife, mother is not the slightest interest. But frankly tell you, I have thought about before in Longquan change for you, but this is thing of the past. Xiufang Korea trip proceeds to light, like a scrape from the final cycle of unrequited love freed, find their true direction and purpose. Kouzhong Sixin feel the pain spread from the chest the body, while the control of tremors, dumb channel: Xiufang! I beg you not to say such things, you know my situation? Still unusually bleak side to show the tone calm: Do you mean the marriage with Miss Song Jiasan? Xiufang will know early. Xiufang knowing why you want to know will hurt you, you have to speak out? Kouzhong loss shook his head. Qi Shang Shang Xiufang hint of a smile, and softly said: The reason is very simple, because I hate you. How deep love, hate also how deep. Kouzhong bearing in mind as being, suddenly fell two steps back, his face color faded, looked in front of incredible beauty. Shang Xiufang reply calm, calmly said: But this is not something that the law does not remedy, as long as you are willing to promise one thing Xiufang, Xiufang no resentment for the Young Marshal. Kouzhong like the victims in the sea capsize suddenly see the land bank, asked: What is it? Kou big stretch as long as I can and, must be completed for the Xiufang. Shang Xiufang pregnant within the bird-like thrown to him, the exhaustion of strength took him a strong, very touching pregnant within the Yu-yi,

No comments:

Post a Comment