Friday, August 5, 2011

the war will lose their

How to do between countries to manage Xiufang, Marshal after the action plan and of course, an overall plan. Thank you! Kouzhong stay and said: thank me? What good Xie? Shangxiu Fang nodded: Xiufang to thank you Qianqiutaiye with no way related to, but thank you for their own. If not met with Marshal affinity, ups and downs of life there are pros and cons to speak of what? Xiufang find him at first glance, a glance is looking for past life on the Turn of the Screw I Shangxiu Fang. Self-test to understand, Xiufang up its mind to offer his own songs music, because for me, it was the best on earth could find a spiritual thing, everything else does not mind, turned out actually cocoon , due to the lack of a moving experience to Xiufang can not climb on the music arts in the realm of dreams, With his final fill my shortcomings, people should thank you? Spoke at her shoulders slightly provocative, full of music to listen to the beauty of her voice, for the showdown-style confession Kouzhong heart cramps, Lianrong turn blue, Juzhen said: Xiufang ... ... Shangxiu Fang and interrupted He said: I finished late, Xiufang into the hearts of self-sufficiency after the Young Marshal, who try to resist, but it is skills needed, it is the kind of people enterohepatic Yuduan pain, become the driving force on the music arts, today is special to talk to the hearts of the sad sad! Longquan do, I make sure we have the edge here, and the most heart broken ever experienced a period of time, fortunately I have become folk therefore small. Marshal no longer need to worry about Shangxiu Fang, seen through the early miles because Xiufang! Kouzhong uncontrolled grasping hands on her sides Xiangjian, slumped and said: You say, I am even more guilty against sad, why I say such things. Xu Ziling and Ba Fenghan still sitting at the stone steps, Fei Wei their return to work, the park is quiet. Bafeng Han said: stretch muscles, feeling the whole look man, I can not quiet down, doomed to a lifetime wandering. Xu Ziling whispered: Cold front is what has? Bafeng Han said: Kouzhong so understand Zhuangshennonggui, still hiding from you no bad stuff, I can not. Frankly tell you, leave Lingyange sentence after Junyu constantly ringing in my mind, I also ask myself, but why not Bafeng Han Song Shidao? I feel bad enough. Xuzi Ling said: Does this mean that Yu aunt holds a seat in your heart do? Bafeng Han said: This is no doubt, otherwise it is against one of the words. I sounded this alarm, if not the mood of restraint in this respect, the war will lose their grasp on the Bixuan. Xuzi Ling said: you just are not used to it! Who did not care to be good since its body, as long as the face of the enemy away from it all when put into the mind into a whole cast. Bafeng Han shook his head and said: My situation is different from you, I am more similar to Kouzhong. Person's mood can see off the Xinjiang Wild Horse, you can not manipulate it, becomes its slave, then it is not you control.

No comments:

Post a Comment