Monday, October 24, 2011

all lingering with me always



White Dragon Ma Xiong said: [blue sky] is the adore of the polymer. Was subserved apt a belief, a religion, a loosened cheerful to support our spiritual power. Little O sister, said: blue sky namely blue and human adore each other a baby, said: blue sky namely such a globe - loving, lukewarm, warm. Roland said: blue sky and blue sea of ​​the vast number is galloping journey; into Yan said: blue sky is my home, my close friend; ultra said: my center, you are very cumbersome, because not only is a sustenance of the idea sees, There's a deep sense of activity does not take concern! Little Dragonfly said: Love in the blue sky BinJin brother said: blue sky is the opium,ugg jimmy choo, is one aphrodisiac, is a stage,UGG Cove, is heaven; Ningning sister said: friendship on the blue sky, agreeable manipulation is value, because the sensibility is never be replicated. Min Xin said: superb pen weave pretty blue sky, alongside a long superb. Li sister said: on birds flying in the blue sky, blue sea and the waves on board. Clearly say: I heart blue sky, is a look enough, go finish the outlook also Hongdae Bachelor said: I heart the blue sky is the album where ten represents the blue sky and the passion of hundreds of crew friends! Wei-mate said: blue sky is the heart of the Harbour, warm family minister, mentioned Liu Fei: blue sky is my nightmare home! Captain Ye Zheng said: blue sky in my idea is a great cruise warship can travel around the world, we will open it to go bring an end to ...the world to discern friends hug the scenery around the world shapes and sizes. All in all, here is a heaven because a soul sitting in the park. So, the blue sky my heart is favor? Blue sky in my heart, I absence to say: She is like my baby, from birth to come, from babbling to a staggering hike, languid to wind from the youth old, via the sun,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, through the wind and rain, through a complicated, experienced ups and downs, and eventually she grew up, grew into Tingtingyuli girl, her health, sunshine, smart, generous, has a pure heart, no fight of my heart, silence her moderate, graceful. I saw her grow, watching her change, it is a quite happy happy! Blue sky in my heart, I want to say: She is favor my home, an tin safely open the harbor, 1 can speak freely in the park, a voice can come up with the mind to narrate all of their homes, can give you a warm, give you kin place. When I'm tired, I can come behind to repose; when I was melancholy when I was happy when I can come here to speak; When I hurt, when my heart cold, I can feel the warmheartedness come back, feel love, feel that a deep the household. Blue sky in my heart, I want to say: She is my near friend, for she would noiselessly hear to my each talk, she will give me friendship, gave me assist; she would know my heart maximum profoundly slim feelings, to solace me, give me encouragement; she was my best friend, she never gave me love and compassion are; she is my intimate friend, because she would know my careful thoughts, give me cause to open my know the results; she gave me is difficult to give a sincere friendship. Blue sky in my heart, I want to say: She is like my XDJM, her tireless several characters, she occasionally like my brother, give me the access the maze guiding; sometimes she like my sister, my gallantry to help me out of the bush; sometimes she would like my brother,UGG Kenly Boots, forever showing the power of man, for me to doing as guardian; sometimes pleasant she was like my sister, mischievous in my delight and my solace. Blue sky in my heart, I want to say: She is like my intimate love, melancholy time in my loss, my concern and care and love; in my solitude when my gentle greetings and sweet kisses; in jade my heart scald when I tear the deepest love, give me the most condensed of the most beautiful friendship, comfort me with me; in my time of absence, all lingering with me always, care, attach to me; Every time she understood my sorrow, I understand each word, she is the best I can peruse all the cells in intimate love. Blue sky in my mind, I would like to say: she is the glue of love, she is the love of the fascinating field, is the untold love, undying love! ... I want to say: blue sky, my kid, I will guard your life! Blue sky,UGG Classic Short, my home, I worried almost you! Blue sky, my close friend, I will cherish you! Blue sky, my XDJM, I will bless you! Blue sky, my love, I will always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment