Monday, October 24, 2011

I do no must climb Wenshan



QQ online conversation period, some said; The additional said; Ah,UGG Classic Tall, is to cultivate the competence to scrutinize folk and entities. I am cautioned of a affair championship with the estimation. End of the year, the commerce of such competitions, as competitions and extra up. Like the rain continued winter rain, fluttering kick, was flattered, for Chinese New Year coming. A few years antecedent, the company secretary of a clerical staff engaged in the business championship, nicely called the Secretary of contending with the business. More than 20 human gathered in small apartment, easy warmheartedness. Secretary of yo that to so many, we understand quite well: bring money. Female secretary came in carrying his mug, Yi Miqi tall, five-year-old male, and too so high and straight, great winter, dressing a thick woolen wear, shape, yet temperament. Female secretary shatter words; Read entire the direction down, I would be driving a duck, prize $ 200, I am satisfied. Grass-roots people, up to a annual to write point papers, unlike the others refer people sitting in the bureau all day, often through the night to write the text substance. They did for $ 300,400. Would favor to thank my secretary to a standing ovation. Female secretary asked: Yong Ge namely my disciple, older than me, straight temper, vocation ups and downs, a few years of sitting in the office pen unabated,UGG Dauphine, namely mart is not bullish. The merely touch of proud is out of practice, he 1 daytime to write 2 papers, often selflessly to help people ghost, others sunny, and he is still the antique look. My advice to him is: Listen to others, the black side letter. Yong Ge bluntly: said the secretary will write yo! Yong Ge light punt I hit. Sure ample, the secretary of the roots of angry face was flushed: Yong Ge to your dispose,UGG Tassel Short Boots, down to discuss me ​​directly, I will ill-treat you do! Yong Ge lip still creeping, said not one could listen remove words. Secretary of the extra irritated: More damage than agreeable. Have been elated things ended up this rigid location,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boots, the presence of people wearing face frost. He rotated to the Director of Lands, Director is one age campus student approaching 50 people, and mow his mommy 1st, a look of honest. She also complain incessantly at the moment: The digit of her distinctly: Director of women began to wail. Yong Ge are to blame. I have nobody of danger: I do no must climb Wenshan. When a stem at the grassroots class, the number of grid do not absence to mount, more than just communicate with employees, with communication aboard the line. A few years of the eclipse, not enough ah. In retrospect, I Before leaving, or a female secretary's words particularly moving: are logged in the center of! However, the fact is far fragrant smell is also a elapse environmental problems, regional problems. I especially like this human has a touch. Why not them? Old adviser of schooling who secondhand such words: Well surmise to myself. An end. I worked family carries a 200 yuan. Quite confidently: I belong to a point not less, does not belong to one of my points tin not take. Civilian intellect. Yong Ge touches man immediately lying above the desk ghost, the Secretary did not even have to do. Really failed,UGG Coquette Slipper!

No comments:

Post a Comment