Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fan aunt very much hope


Fan aunt very much hope to be able to help the unfortunate children to walk again, so Xiaoqiang hotline phone call. The enthusiastic public soon for the children donated more than 80,000 yuan in cash.
is this love money, so Zhang Yanqin accept the first surgery.
child: my illness, her mother suffered terribly
my mother took me to beg, I was hurt because of my illness, my mother to be affected by this bitter
children have congenital tibia and fibula pseudarthrosis accompanied by neurofibromatosis. The congenital tibia and fibula false joint is a rare genetic disease, the incidence rate of two hundred and fifty thousand one-half to 1/300000, before many surgeries fail is because of a congenital problem, causing the fracture will not heal. Bingti spinal deformity.
The Second Hospital of Zhejiang Medical uses irinotecan Zaroff bracket, on the one hand to the fracture pressure, hoping to be able to help the healing, on the one hand, to extend the leg.
Usually after six months to a year to know whether the operation was successful. If the situation is not good, can only choose amputated.
went away when Zhang Yanqin endured the pain, I say the idea of ​​her heart.
she said, and she wanted to stand up and walk, she wanted to learn to design, because design work earns more such grown up in the future she will be able to  earn money to support my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment