Monday, October 22, 2012

I have been hospitalized three months




I sat at the bedside, looked at his pale face not a little angry. The long-term chemotherapy than half the original essential hair flowing out. Are you okay? As a friend I do not know what to say. Pretty good. He barely smile. Not long ago, he detected advanced lung cancer and has been hospitalized up to now, This is my fifth time to see him. Almost every time I saw that he is a different look UGG Mens Boots. Really want to donate corneas to that girl! I seriously asked. He firmly Road. Can tell me your story UGG Butte Boots? Then he fell into a long silence, then the lips an arc that she is a good girl, called green. The meaning of the grass. I saw in the hospital the next day, and then I slipped out inside crying in a corner of the hospital. What kind of a shame, but at that time I really could not control my eyes. The results have been crying for an hour. Do not cry girl's voice is really strange *** even hear her voice really cry, is not cry. I looked up, eyes or blurred. Who are you? Tube none of your business, away it was so bad, my temper really *** *** do not care operation is male or female. According to criticize ugg classic boots! Give you, she remained calm, she was handing me a paper towel. What a beautiful hand, I can not help but look up. Give you her again, I took a paper towel and slowly stood up UGG Payton. Are you okay? I did not answer her, she asked, watching her Mo Yang. Pretty girl! There are beautiful hand for hand control of my out-and-out, her lethal self-evident! Are you okay? She asked! Her expression is a bit otherwise. Until now, I found that she could not see. Suddenly I apologize, I'm sorry to say. My so-called friends, I often encounter such things she remained calm. I do not know why suddenly hugged her, my heart suddenly calm ***. But her body trembled, but she did not push me away, so I hold her for a minute before slowly release. Thank you, I said. She blushed and shook his head, looked at her like my *** even forgot the grief of advanced lung cancer. The atmosphere was a little nervous, I must find that topic before, I called Xin How about you? I called green, her shy, then we have been chatting to my mother to find me. Fortunately, she was in the next ward. . . . . You believe it, I was in the hospital and now cried so once. This article from the past and moving story green is a super gentle and likable girl, many patients like her, I also like. We do not say no, I've never without words and which the girls do not say. Now I know how sad, got this ghost disease my girlfriend shadows are gone, in addition to my mother to accompany me up unexpectedly *** I know less than three months, the girl, you can understand my feelings how unhappy it UGG Nadaleen? Xin, you like what color flowers? Green sitting on my bedside peeling this orange peel, this is her best at the fruit peel, because you can not have eyes. Her little by little, slowly stripping. Orange I said with a smile, looking at her hands, beautiful hands. Orange, what? She curled lips thoughtfully look you hands peeling oranges like ah! I laughed more happy. Really want to look at, on what line, her eyes a little sad, but still the first taste of orange flavor. Hee hee really smart girl, know immediately turn on the topic, so I was not tired and her chat. I smile took the oranges, above, there is a skin does not peel off. Then I will her a piece of my piece eaten. This two months I had really *** fulfilling, she felt very full. Mom do not like the green, green's parents also know that the green value her friendship. But green every time I feel the rest of the day running out, I fell in love with the green. . . . Some people say that like a man should pay for her, I do not what the world can give the green in addition to the cornea, I would like the green must be very want to take a look at her life. I can imagine that she can not see how painful. When I've made up my mind this determination, I have been hospitalized three months, his condition began to deteriorate, parade, *** chemotherapy that I got Unlike people. And other green visible must not give her a look at my photos. Really happy for you, I say! I am also happy for themselves Xin said. That girl will come? Will, of course, his confidence in the way. After a while she came, you must not say things I want to donate corneas. He ordered. Xin. I'm coming, are you okay? The green gentle voice, I turned my head UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots, is indeed a beautiful girl. To introduce you to a friend, the Xin bit excited, I propped him sitting on the bed. Hello, my name is Ling-. And introduce themselves before this time I did not reach out to shake hands with her, so I will try to make their own tone sounds a [Recognizing be glad you] feel. The three of us talked for a while, I got the message the way to go. Results of the green stopped me and said words and talk to me. I helped her to see that she liked the feeling of the sun on the balcony. Green you want and what I said? Having heard this, the green face is a bit dim, KONG Ling, I want to Xin something! I knew he was running out of time, although I can not see, but my heart is still very clear. I do not know what to do, but the love is necessary to pay for the other. I'm afraid I do not have time! Later, Xin got his wish for the green to see the world, and I did not give the green photo. Green for the Xin do the last thing to help him take care of his parents (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment