Wednesday, January 19, 2011

more full of change does not open


Visit rests, leisure in a ChaTing tea reward joy, listening to beautiful guangdong music, let me can't help remembering first heard of this austral voice. The voice than now hear, it seems more pleasant, more beautiful, more grasp heart, more full of change does not open lasting appeal. Of course, it will be much easier to arouse my curiosity, then I thought: old fixed-rate, then the old voice? And where are you?

Yeah, that the dance with over lightsome step "still there? That let person fancy "hungry horse rattles" where have you been? That the specially designed "melodies still so beautifully? I want to seek the inquiry, the more. I asked the music, I sought is guangdong is my life. Half a century before I in your prime, guangdong music gave me how much spirit comfort ah, obsessed with young people today popular music, as I intoxicated in guangdong music wonderful music.

My first visit to guangzhou, is in the 1950s, when a October QiuLiang season, the north has entered into the body feels very comfortable and relaxed, but the south still hot catatonic state. The train arrives time is in the evening, out of glittering railway station, like to every strange city, I want to capture as strange scenery, however, I see the same, but in disappointment suddenly heard that only guangzhou ability some voice - melodious music splayed guangdong, still have that starting the softness of sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment