Wednesday, January 19, 2011

saved in my memory album


Thereafter, now lives in guangzhou in the days that morning in restaurant, evening to remove his morning tea between bathing, will have these two kinds of voice stay. So I excitedly companions say: "guangzhou city is so interesting that using the unique beautiful voice, to distant guest greetings!" This voice is life of symphony, this voice is ancient footsteps. The voice of the scenery, like a painting, saved in my memory album.

I then repeatedly visited guangzhou, guangzhou high-rise much, guangzhou appear brim, in this modern buildings, I see a different picture. I hear is another kind of voice. The softness of the cracking sound, has almost completely disappeared, softness is soft plastic shoes instead, Melodious music, splayed guangdong only in the restaurant will occasionally hear, street rings are most popular music. I only regret, but does not disappointed. The progress of The Times, life inevitable variations of choice, there is a generation, each other more tolerance will be harmonious. And I, still cherish the memory of the fading voice.

This came to guangzhou panyu, that the same sound, softness snaps at any place does not hear, thought, the melodious music, splayed guangdong probably won't floating out, and behold at that ChaTing practicably, but held a special music playing in guangdong, but also the mellow female voice BanChang, really made me the guangdong music appreciation addiction, of course, more than it is a comfort to let me know, early memories of guangzhou's voice, and not in this land disappear completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment