Tuesday, February 7, 2012

main square in front of that beautiful panoramic view

Piano is my junior high school students, with different session classes. We were all art school team, and her together, occasionally to see her faint smile, can be considered a very introverted character. I want to laugh not cry as But I know that happy little written on her face. After graduation, our respective solo. Until one day, I know her to start the individual, clothing business, this is done for decades. But also a small sign of improvement, the family inside and out by a person who ignores her. Husband has no formal job, but she was never complain. The pressures of life right; family happiness worth mentioning; together in peace as long as the family of three is happy. Sometimes students meet together, rarely heard her words, students say the piano is not a secret heart ..... in fact, the original character of the piano is not the case, but for today I took her to town to play Perhaps I will never know the secrets hidden in her heart. I have to call before noon the piano, I said, take you to town to visit it, get some fresh air. Metro is really beautiful, flowers and leaves, butterflies fly dance, lotus pond, lake waves rippling piano ....... that Metro never once been. She said, too hot, do not want to go. I said, not hot outside, a little fake cloudy. In this way, we go to town with the bus. Sitting in the car, I said, you see the scenery more beautiful than we had the old town! Wave type, mushroom-like trees and grass walls, blue-violet flowers red orange Huang Lvqing woven together like a really beautiful landscape. Through the window, the autumn wind blowing slightly, so you feel very comfortable fall. At this time, I clearly see the eyes of crystal teardrop piano. When we came to the city's main square in front of that beautiful panoramic view. Government office buildings patchwork, towering, like slim beauty; wishful lake waves from the time he V, a few cruise ships carrying tourists on a gently floating in the lake; lush green across the lake, there is a corner of the square Zhao shooting drama scene vaguely. Qin said that you and take a break before and after pictures. I should, no problem. It can be said for so many years, I play some piano out the first time. I tell the past, the good student. Can Qin said, a student I did not think so beautiful! Because not a class, so much that is not known. I said, how about these words? Qin said that she really does have a happy childhood, because she was the only girl, her brothers are to her, spoil her. I joked that you are the only child at home! Qin happy laughter. Chin said she would also like at school,

No comments:

Post a Comment