Wednesday, February 16, 2011

like jia baoyu is same

Reporter: how is your heel sanmao meet?

Sui Hao ping: 21 years ago, and I knew, I was going to SAN MAO wrote Taiwan w2 accumulation point ", chose three hairs, eight people. I was in the same press and three hairs. Unexpectedly and she has an in-depth interviews, let me and she became good friends.

Reporter: you think of a three hairs is what kind of?

Sui Hao ping: she's like a dream of red mansions ", in the ShiXiangYun under herbaceous peony flowers, and comfortable and Lin daiyu's talent, exquisite sensitive inner world. And she first meeting, went into her house, he saw all that very neat, she WangXiFeng as loudly as major and provocative character, so she can live in the Sahara, a legendary girl in. Her heart has been of two see-saw, one is Lin daiyu, one is XueBaoChai. The surgent human society "get eight awards, but no sanmao screenplay award. She gave her depressive very deep, but she embracing this world, a pure heart.

Reporter: why, after 20 years he wrote this book?

Sui Hao ping: in the age of 20 years ago, I have no so big life experiences to write this book, but after the 20 years, I passed three hairs have walked, and visited the place she too late to the places, the most valuable it is continuance her in that closed, conservative in the care of our life of this land complex.

Reporter: see SAN MAO's last letter situation is what kind of?

Sui Hao ping: at that time, sanmao took her life last book surgent human society "to me, just before she ward corner to write, I only saw her in front of the book write a paragraph. I had no idea book hid a letter, in Russia's customs, the customs personnel the book hit the ground, I restore discovered this piece of paper. This is the last letter before she had passed away. "I go, this one is really..." Letter hidden in the book the 66th scene, is between movie shenglisibie scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment