Friday, February 25, 2011

saying that night and come a few

Li is my junior high school classmate, also I had best friends, one of the boudoir afterwards everyone is busy with his family and career,This get along with less and less time, just when festivals only occasionally call, romantic ways. For me, li how many know some, but not many.

Li has a very love her and faithfulness honesty of the husband, there is a beautiful and smart little daughter. Li and her husband are a dacron employee of company, 3, leading a happy and simple happy day.

In li home spent the most carefree days, the three days, I and li and li's husband took two little girls and traveled to downtown inside every attractive scenic spots.

Just detection, our city is so beautiful. How long have you didn't arrive harp island, walk in the clean and no car to both of the harp island road, occasional sound of a stone flares of mild playing piano, that we are deeply attracted. Two girls, in the charming beach, digging sand holes, picking up little shellfish, mutual chasing advisedly, everything is so serene, everything is so beautiful.

Life and many nice things, why should I log holding a sad, but give up so many wonderful thing, I feel very silly very silly.

Li has not asked me with husband things, maybe, haggard and sadness of I alone took the child to her home, she knew things some clue, speak more and what use, let me happy days, is the best choice and healing method, li is undoubtedly clever is the closest friends.

Until the arrest of the afternoon, I was suddenly remind of, that's grandpa's death. Because prior to the beautiful home to sister-in-law a text message, say me to friend home stay for a couple of days, in order to avoid the never-ending telephone harassment, I will put the phone, so has been nobody notice my grandfather sun things.

In the home, grandpa's death is the big day, almost all outer or marry relatives will be in that day return to a home, attend grandpa's death, also conveniently a family together, exclamation once of difficult times and present a happy life.

Wait me with the baby hurried back to the home of time, relatives have basically all scattered, I was surprised to find, parents and sister-in-law is still in the kitchen to keep busy.

"Why didn't come back? Always call you phone also no bootable" I just take the door, sister-in-law a see me complained.

"Ha ha, I've forgotten it" I replied with a smile.

"Come back good" heard my voice, mother from kitchen hurried and come out.

"Mom, guests left ah" scattered several heavenly heart, my heart is beginning to restore calm.

"HMM... basically, your brother has some friends in the upstairs, we are preparing dinner?" mom smilingly say.

"The baby?" from the kitchen rush out of the father worried the asked.

"Ha ha, just in the doorway, run into static, both ran out to play?" I jolly, said.

"Prepare so much eat ah, do fake-marriage?" Walk into the kitchen, I couldn't help but got a fright, what hog all have.

"Your brother back a few friends, these are they brought back," mom jolly, said.

I told my parents and sister-in-law has been in the kitchen busy, until days completely dark, I just stood in the stairs to the upstairs and shouted "had a meal..." .

Line 7 or 8 individuals from the upstairs now became chatting, walk down and very lively.

"When did you get back" brother saw me surprised.

"Afternoon" while I was setting the table side light replied.

"Bring the baby don't run around, lest you worry" brother mild rebuke.

"HMM..." My head also don't lift of should arrive.

"The baby?" Brother suddenly asked again.

"Rightness, baby with static hasn't come back?" Suddenly mom also try so hard up.

"This day is dark, arguably, static early should take baby back for dinner ah" sister-in-law also beside echo.

"You eat first, I went to look for, probably in play," whose I nasty to go toward outside walk.

Just open the door, he saw the baby to static from a car, and grinning came down.

"Day, you two people fear of being sold ah" I again nasty and gas shouted.

"Mom..." Baby jolly, call I, run to before me.

"Who drive you?" I'm curious ask little niece static.

"Home chess brother" static smile happily of say to.

As he spoke, home chess and another man from the vehicle.

"Oh? You... you how come" saw the man beside home chess - art, again I was almost back a has-been.

"Ha ha... who stipulates that I couldn't come" art jolly, said.

"Auntie, when did you get back" home chess walk to before me asked.

"Afternoon" my eyes staring at art, surprised mouth freely replied.

"Auntie, last for you in DiBa by two bastard bully" home chess went to the door, and stopped and asked me.

"Oh... ah, well, you face big, or gu I may have to white knife into red knife out" I said with a smile.

"After what things to remember hurriedly call, those places, all very disorderly" home chess nag said.

"Are you all right DiBa oneself a person to do what?" Art beside the curious asked.

"Who provisions myself a person cannot go DiBa?" I stared his one eye,how to buy moncle jecket fiercely turn round and then walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment