Thursday, February 24, 2011

Old woman looked at the man

"Ah??" Listen to the men's reality, my surprise wide-eyed anticipation,became not kidnap? What is that?

I haven't come and ask, and heard footsteps coming towards me here, but the footsteps sounded light of a lot of, I thought comes a companions, heart again mentioned the throat edge.

However, bearer is a look with more than 60 years old of short of don't have short hair with two hairpin of old old woman.

"O city, she woke up? Dinner is ready, you go first to eat." Woman on the man gentle said.

See the woman that moment, I unexpectedly relieved, thankfully, just don't come again what five three coarse man, I might be safer.

Man should be the sound, the um will go out, but he went back.

"Mom, she let out to have a dinner, shall not starve to death." Man to the old woman said.

Old woman walked to the door, through a chink I conjectured, fluctuation double.

"Hey, I yesterday evening he said too thin, the beard also said no, still say what thin good-looking, good-looking have fail? Look now not only thin, the face also is pale, also don't know to isn't sick? Know earlier than his bargaining and at least a thousand dollars less." I couldn't help but looked after the old woman complained.

Again I was almost back a has-been go, see a savory that look, listen to a savory tone, feelings as buying pig buy dog's put me to buy back prepare slaughter. Gee, that's exactly what happened thing?

My deep deep breath, and heavy punishment to give chi spit it out, in my heart says to himself, "wen, cool, calm," yeah, I do need to calm, I, a thinks is already through apart woman, a thinks he can cope with life's blows on the chin woman, just because the temporary not enough dispassion, with husband had a quarrel, then is everywhere disorderly bump, result unexpectedly fall to slaughter level.

"Old woman, can you tell me, are you bought me? Do you buy what I do? What place this is" I try to let oneself not afraid, I try to make your own voice sounds is so kind.

"This is my ah, buy what you do, still can do what of,This is not to give us zhaos reincarnation? But you look, also don't know can be born?" A savory shan shan said.

"Ah..." Again, I am surprised to fall, hands holding the doors, just that I should not he sits on the ground.

"Old woman, I have ligation, I can't have a baby, you quick put me out, how much money you bought me, I'll make the money double return your." I can't wait to old woman said.

"Oops... will befall you oh, what you said is true or not yo, if really how can that do just good yo, oh, that damn beard? What by also can cheat yo, see me not to kill you a dead baby." A savory edge swearing edge trot out.

Man has stood silently looking at it.

"Eldest brother, you let me out! I really have borne children, I have a husband have children, I beg you," thought the baby, I began to tears surge of falling, ah, miss baby ah, don't know how she now, I remember last night, I ran out of the house, she is still in the burst into tears, do not know now what.

"The key in my mom that, you feel it, I will persuade my mother put you to walk of" the man say that finish also walked.

I sat down on the ground, tears continued dropped downward, I feel my eyes again began a twinge of black, like living in a dream, everything is so unreal.

Before long, the man and woman came back again, the man hand holding a bowl, old woman went to the door, saying to me, "you went to bed there", I listened to the indifferent, still motionless of sit on the ground.

The man say "mom, you see her that was put her out, she also ran motionless, again say this is in the home, have me as you worry about what?"

 just from pockets took a key to open the door, quick on the lock, the door was opened, the man quickly put half his two bowls to me at all times, a savory "boom" and then quickly closed the door and locked, and then he was gone.

I felt himself through to ancient times, when watching TV inside the prisoners are so be closed, to tell the truth, I'd like to go out, but I really little strength also have no.

"You first have something to eat, I went with my mother universally its cultivator." Man walk with me after also walked.

I saw the man down two bowls, a bowl containing GanFan, on the rice added some green vegetables, a bowl is how to buy moncle jecket vegetable soup, suddenly I sighed, it seems that the mother and child the life of two pretty tough, don't know how much money I had been hard life, also many a extra spending, estimate life more dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment