Sunday, March 6, 2011

don't just because of the ancient handsome

"I... still good itch." Sleep is cool I suddenly felt face itch. Finally impatient opened his how to buy moncle jecket eyes. "Wow, mommy?" A beautiful face is in front of me enlarge, frighten to death me.


"Small core core, how wow." Ao days my face lift worries of ask.


"Depend, you still have face asked me. Early out frighten me doing wow." I angry at him.


"Girls don't abusive home, I was thinking of you will come to see your luo." Frontal... He now this looks like small rascal. But I like, ha ha.


"Oh? That's coming over to let this young lady sweet one." I du has xiaozui closer he said.


"Forehead, this... this is bad!" Haha, his face as red. I quickly in his face kissed, jumped out of bed say: "small proud proud, you again be I play my." I picked up the clothes, thanks to learn how to wear, otherwise I estimate also want with clothes struggle.


"You... hum. Eat breakfast." His hands clasped my hands or walking to hall.


"Oh, right. Small proud proud, took me to see you are number one indeed chateaux good." Now I should be the whole person stuck to him now.


"See them do?" He looked at me, put me in his legs took rice to feed me. This treatment is really good, actually such fine, left there.


"Because, because, because... I want to learn poison, and fighting skill." Entanglements along while still say it out. Uh, days ZhuangLi meal first it tastes good.


"Learning poison, can consider." I looked up at him. "Really wow, blare ~ ~ I knew little proud proud best." I again hard grilled a few bites, rice.


"But learn fighting skill is noneed." He came to a fish into my mouth. Delicious, is really delicious.


"I... why wow." Continued to chew my rice meal.


"Because tired, Hence have I protect you good." He a pair of natural appearance.


"Ok, forehead. I'm full." I jumped off his leg, do as they ate the chew a few bites pastry.


"You eat, I haven't eat satisfied?" Ao days off a few bites, grilled food to the stomach.


"Eat what I eat there, bring them." Disregard his stomach, took him and then walk.


"Small core core, you go wrong direction." He injustice of looking at me. "You how late say."


There is a handsome boy, boy flood so can cause lack of modern handsome boy?


"Contracts, her Iraq cold core. To be with you learn poison." When talking with a man is chilly not lad when MAO.


"Yi cold core, you are the daughter of Iraqi ice?" Call height of the man startled looking at me.


"Yes, how did you know that wow." I'm curious look at the handsome boy.


I also could react at the height of the is handsome hold MAO. "Elder sister, I am cold sank ah."


Honk? My brother? "Small height height, you're my brother wow?" I'm still not sure of ask. After all, I'm not really Iraq cold core.


"Elder sister, don't you forget about me?" He looked at me something of a disappointment. One side of proud day just began to see me be hugged face dark and now hear that I am a little sister, sank height of face good everywhere.


"Sorry, kidnaped frustrated, so many are not remember." I can only say that I feel disappointed, ok, otherwise don't say me is the millennium after Iraq cold core wow.


"Oh, yes. But sister now know that I am cold height now." This boy about feelings will restore MAO.


"Know, small height sank. Teach sister poison intraoperative well." I winced blink big eyes looking at him to ask.


"Good. Pride days, how do you know my sister." Cold sank snappy down. Then ask promised proud days.


"He met, he brought back."


"Oh, I remember you like..." Small height sank haven't finished was proud proud roar to small choke. "Shut up."


"Little proud proud, so fierce stem what,Age my younger brother was scared to do."


Cold sank like to understand what the same smile remained silent. "I haven't fierce him. Good!" He smoothed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment