Monday, March 21, 2011

that experience a love and marriage

Love on love, calculate calculate,

 

At this moment, I is such helplessly say this words, love have no results, calculate leave pain, let the person again magnanimous even cannot so relaxed face it, how to buy moncle jecket those words can only be over the helpless exclamation, just can't hate a helpless reason.

 

Such as duckweed will drift, where the a lonely sad and corrosion heart pain, as if to put aside the millennium also change of endless sorrow will spread arrive when, canthus tears when doesn't know already drop by drop down, and the tears don't know is who shed.

 

This family I have had, I don't want to see if some of my must thing, property parted my part - in cash, the whole process of the form I didn't see his one eye, I'm too lazy know he is what kind of expression. Be afraid of see the breeds more hatred with indignation, afraid of bleeding place more turbulent, he makes up his initial regret, and what about me, my heart will be how to fill the hole. He desperately chose the original persistent dream, and I, my future? How to spend it, I look at the sky, god did not respond to my questions, I know I've been so tired can't think, I need a rest, better good sleep, The just that all calm cannot explain me now of exhaustion and sorrow.

The second chapter thoughts missing is tortured people edge tool, I don't know how oneself may not to want to him, when a person lonely time is undoubtedly thoughts spread when, of his its benefits I almost in an unreal world, enjoy the wonderful time once, I hope this dream never wake up, I afraid reality is a mermaid had just been wizard slit tail after landing on the pain, the ache but cannot be cured, not cancerous face after death helpless and unwilling, but endless kill with wait for, still cannot be redeemed initial beautiful infatuation despair.

 

I, Joe Mo bud, this year already twenty-two 27 years old, graduated from the department of huaqiao university, the year married self three-year-old man, which is now has become my ex-husband's text, be also that if we mention name still makes me cannot last season as man, the reason is introduced so much, just want to have good memories of slowly pick up, to send this boring all night long.

 

Missing is tortured people edge tool, I successfully by original still calculate plump became now slender emaciated, don't know to isn't a big harvest, or a big audience.

 

The worst is the missing pain in the heart bottom continuously chew gnaws my heart, unable to breathe pain lets me become don't like the original me, that happy I, men that experience a love and marriage, and I lost love, marriage, I lost the bustling city I still deep read names - wen if we, how should I just can will you forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment