Monday, March 21, 2011

the present scenery some not too clear

But miss ah, although there are so many sad, although some doubts had such torenounce isn't oneself will regret it, though they hate him, though hate the ruthless affairs of human life, capricious hearts, but not because these feelings and thoughts fade, strong impact on my brain, I really think I should be collapsed.

 

"Miss, you need some help? You seem drunk." A cultured man standing beside me, such a clean, as if had man when he saw wen if we us.all clean, but as for this man's eyes had a different light, that ulterior motives in learning PuShan, I PuShan anesthesia nerve immediately awake many, I settle to settle at him faint way: "if I drunk, that would be great."

 

The man shan shan smile, no longer talk, but on the other side quietly looked at me.

 

I ignore his gaze, continue to indulge his brain needless thinking, I think my life never so bleak life, is the destiny punishment or life must inevitably going through the process of god can give me an answer it, out of the corner of clear tears flowing down again, when become so fragile, so easy shed tears?

 

"More trapped?" The man walked gingerly asked, it seems for a single women in the bar so drink were worried about? But where know my heart at the anger and resentment, this world is there anything else I afraid of? At the moment, like the injured beast, issued moans, but also very attacking, so I'm not afraid, my tears shows me now of weak, but my sad lurk outbreaks of seed, I see now that my heart in between the poles wander is self-inflicted and suffering.

 

No one knows my heart is so stubborn, and no one knows chooses to let him leave when my heart is how of pain, suffering, pain to numb to think this thing is not what happens on yourself, princes so I just put a very seemingly will take a long time to solve the problem to solve.

 

And now my nerve slowly began to awaken, so I felt terrible pain hit, I feel endless yearning tortured, yes, such a man, ever so attentive caress my man so far, heart walked away, but I don't know, I was in his feelings of the world is a what kind of role.

 

The most sorrow is, has ended the happened how to buy moncle jecket is my is reluctant.

 

I now turn his face looked at the face calm waiting for the answers of man, is still a faint breath way: "you ask too much."

The third chapter introductions-she apparently didn't think I so not to lose face, again smile man, the shan shan mouth provoke a mockery, is to me, or to his own? I'm too lazy listen, tossing out of the pub.

 

I found feet high and low start suddenly get up, the present scenery some not too clear, demons ramshackle making people more headaches, but I know my head is lucid ah, that pain or so clear ah, but the alcohol numbness of nerve let I lost my balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment