Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are you mad at me so slowly

"Why do you ask this question? You know the answer." Every time she asked, he always answered her,how to buy moncle jecket she is more important than class indeed, this is in the world any one piece of small things than she is important.


He always so answer, she listen to not greasy?


Pleats smiled. "At least this time you didn't answer." He was silent, mean he cannot bear to get that answer hurt her. "I believe one day, your answer would change, you will say, no, this world I was much more important than anything, because I am in you life most the most important person." Pleats speaks very loud.


"You are daydreaming! You." Megabytes shut sniffy, he thought that she should have delusions to such a degree. "I don't follow you wander, I have to go to class."


"Oh - how so! You speaks a little..." Pleats du their mouths, deprived of la. "And I didn't hear the school bell."


"That is because of I hide in the toilet on the phone."


"Are you afraid of being heard?"


"You just have make a phone call to come home right? I see the incoming call display the yo, courant is your telephone number, why don't you talk?  Alas hey,common only after I'm sick ah, and I stood outside, and didn't hear the phone is ringing baa, you adults have large, regardless of the SIMS lead, cough cough ahem -" talk too much, harm her a fit the breath.

"Yes."


"Are you afraid of others know you care about me?" And she began to his face and gilding.


"You think too much." Megabytes shut huff back to her. The woman will know how to pretentious, the beer.


"I really want to hang up."


"Wait!" Pleats urgently open, have never thought this time trillion shut still really listen to her voice, didn't immediately shut off.


"Stem?" He asked her, don't know why, today hear the voice of pleats, total feel she didn't vigour, Milk he couldn't help to think of just she wears pajamas ran out of shape, her face seems very pale, isn't it cold is really serious? Did she medicine on time? Megabytes shut forehead corrugated tightly, don't know why I did that worry about her, and pleats don't know his struggle, still blindly care whether he comes or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment