Wednesday, March 9, 2011

men and women work not tired

Originally long-sleeved dance,saved is tie-in, of that kind of dance, By the girl express themselves at the moment of emotions, Now, the YanRuYu to express is a kind of anger and shame, thus rejected the sort of shame, make originally long-sleeved dancers some this elegant and that separated from the mundane world a big-hearted completely without away; Anyhow, failure.


"The following is LinBaoWei miss programs." Tu manager cried. Then they saw the girl wearing golden dress come out, to emperor kneel down to say: "female treasure osmund princes KouJian the emperor, empress high-ranked imperial concubine,"


"Get up! You is Lin yi's daughter?" Emperor asked.


"Yes".


"That you want to show what's on?"


"Women play music." princes


"Good, begin."


Strange, the royal clothes not only golden persons can wear? I look to the queen's aunt, I think the LinBaoWei very love now, the queen's aunt is not happy, the imperial concubine also some unhappy aunt eyes, see her long pretty, isn't it wants to enter palace, which one to forbid the prince, or otherwise purpose? Listen as she plays the repertoire of AnLing scattered, with guzheng is play, also is really extraordinary. At least YanRuYu much better than that, and -- I accidentally saw, that was bossy man see LinBaoWei eyes seemed very like her appearance, but... Yi? The girl looked at how has been gentleman male. Is it a an affair, I look after me less and the trio talk is wonderful.


A song of over the field, a, it appears that this woman applause at night is the spotlight.


"The emperor, I think the blue dream princess dance is could not be undone, could you please blue dream princess show?" What man ah, oneself love now, why pull on me? Isn't she know I have the queen they cover? Besides, I this future people more will give you a thousands of years ago the ancient? Small kind, wait for the next let you know this young lady's ill.


"Want to see snow show?" Emperor difficult of looking at me. "Snow, but are willing to pay for the emperor, and I go mutumbo have show?"


"The emperor uncle, I if the performance of the bad, you don't blame me, okay?"


"Of course not," is waiting for you this sentence, then I stood up, to the emperor also to pitch all said: "the emperor mutombo, just songs ah, dance ah, were performed, so snow for you have queen empress, imperial concubine empress performance a other, okay?"


"There are other?" The queen is surprised to ask: "good, if show, trudging the palace send you a gift, take good performances!"


And gift can get. Earn! "Boon!" I have to drum the druid son shi3 expression of eyes, well, this young lady clever, know how to prepare, otherwise tonight I can want to make, the LinBaoWei heart really bad, I later will be careful with her.


See field central put a big table, above is exactly what I want to show the tools, and yes, I want to paint, forget to introduce, actually, my dad is a painter, he was began painting, although such, but paint and not his true career, he was a magician, painting is his second work, my mother is a world-class designer clothing. So I just read the rationale of choice, family are all talk of, many sick ah, but because mom and dad relations, so I grew up be compelled to learn they will thing, and I also will only those, ha ha.


Prepared, "winter, winter and winter" a drum, then came up a group of soldiers (actually few, for ten people), don't get me wrong, this is not rebell.


When all the people are not so, see those soldiers swing-up array, then sang -- much but breeding is more


Yes, it is this young lady's idea, see, when a group of soldiers around you sang much but breeding and you in the middle of the painting, many have style! Haha...


I paint is what, is nothing, it is huang fromzhe dynasty, the land of all the land, and today I secretly call little DE son take to how to buy moncle jecket look, the flank still problem of MAO zedong's grandpa's "QinYuanChun snow"

No comments:

Post a Comment