Monday, March 7, 2011

rain sunny and accompany her ever eaten

Bitter wangfu remittent people busy making a group, now atmosphere abnormal tension, palace of herbs are all atched, everyone trembling,how to buy moncle jecket perform themselves within the scope of duties.


The original bitter wangfu happened poisoning, all the people under the poisoning, each poisoning person face who are full of red measles, including rain sunny illness most serious, eyelid swollen can't keep away. Herbs are overnight, until JianYao prescribe the next morning, poisoning talent all escape, body red measles also slowly subsided. Just, rain fine body is very weak.


"How's that?" Mu chilliest reaches flew into a rage and in his praetorium actually happened such things, he had already sent a detailed survey.


"Back to report, through investigation, we found that the rain rattles and sunny they ate dish maid, a few sample was under a hyoscyami poison." Be responsible for investigation of soldiers that several dish poisonous food is up.


That is a few dishes MuYi zhi by doing the dishes, every people look at MuYi zhi, her belly painful is ready, originally is a sudden diarrhea.


"I... I don't, I don't know." She wasn't hyoscyami, how these poison all in her Fried food? This... Is this what is the row? "I have no."


"Yi zhi, what's the matter?" News of chu and sweet taste and JiChen came also, JiChen has several months pregnant,Build but hear Yi zhi side with an accident she insisted on going with to look at the situation.


"Yi zhi younger sister, you... why are you against me?" The rain fine hard sat up in bed, feebly said, "in that case, the last time I fell down the mountain was you push... you, why it should be..."


"I have no, I really have no." MuYi zhi don't know how to prove that she is innocent, only has said, "I have no."


But her words really implausible, XiaoEnTong said, "Yi zhi, in fact you..."


"Eldest brother, I have no shaw..." She was unable to say, XiaoEnTong turns around.


She went to the side, "bathing chilliest reaches sweet taste, I haven't, I really have no." She now think anyone don't believe her, so long as mu chilliest reaches believe is ok, but she forget, she lived in the eyes of the chilliest reaches saw his of her suspicion.


There is no more cruel sentenced to her and she turned back a few steps. MuChu bitter to hold her, "Yi zhi, I believe you."


"I also believe you." JiChen support her husband, she also feel MuYi zhi won't do these things.


"Two elder brother, I see there will be again what misunderstanding. Let me again to check."


"Enough!" Mu chilliest reaches Shouting, the scene immediately silence, "I should have been bitter wangfu get so a miasma, a day of peace day also had no. You go. Here you all don't weighed in."


"Two elder brother?"


"Roll!"


"It is I do." MuYi zhi suddenly calm down, the literal said, "poison is I, I volunteered to leave and sweet taste, as punishment, wang if feel enough, I would get board."


"Yi zhi!" Chu and sweet taste and JiChen while Shouting her name, they knew she was lying, poison may not be her down, and MuYi zhi toward them smile, "chu sweet taste, JiChen don't for my speech, poison is indeed I put, I studied medicine, also understand poison. I think DuYu sunny rain rattles, and last time I also push off down the mountain sunny." She went to the side, looking at his foot chilliest reaches, a long time from the bosom, she took a flute.


"The flute first gave to you, you refused, hope this you don't brush-off, this is my dad left, is my most precious. I hope it will come to you, when is thank sovereign these days I care." She walked again to rain sunny bedside, "rain rattles qinyi, wish you and sovereign endure and happiness forever."


MuYi zhi with these words, one step one step out of the room and went out of the house's door, bitter walked out of his line of sight, also old walked out of the last world.


Good-bye, and sweet taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment