Monday, March 21, 2011

Some anger is the star had changed

Tears and rain as ruthless blurred my sight, I cannot ignore it when again secretly slide tears, when, I have so fragile, so fragile, it's not your ah, Joe Mo bud, you how so distressed?

 

I have been unusually went to the pub, I want anaesthetizing self, although such results may be more disconcerting, more pitiful, more ridiculous, but also helpless, the remedy is worse than the outside of a consolation.

 

Pain is not the end of marriage, not the emergence of a third party, but he is his change, is his wavering heart about two women happy, but he is selfish choices let oneself most comfortable role, how to buy moncle jecket a disappointment, how many in the eyes of standard model husband ah, how many eyes praise and admired unceasingly husband ah, I have to have him is so proud of it, but now I don't know what to do, and why, will like this. We had already reached between the point of have no way to continue?

 

Why can't I forgive him derail, I can't endure his mistakes, his heart? And even a heart? Only myself know, I love him too much, the love of so deep, love of so earnest, in recent years to him I had abandoned the original simplex of I, successful by a fantasy girl became a prudent wife gentleness of, but I do not know when that drew his shadow disappeared, in his eyes I was just an ordinary me?

 

I'm not sure, and still he had the regret for the dream, and abandoned me,don't difficult way in reality, this world not are all good?

 

Ha ha, I watched glass red liquid smile so sad and helpless, I think I lost, love, marriage is what exactly is what? Thus he walked, no longer need my love, no longer see trod years, no longer to me a little affection?

 

Some anger is the star had changed direction of heart, rain or am I the third party between them, I think headache, simply pick on a table do not go to think, don't know when he fell asleep, so of life has debaucjed of my spirit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment