Wednesday, April 27, 2011

but I heard that I felt embarrassed

I sit on sofa, feel a Chen to nervous. I know LiZhen of home, is the mother of his word. Her father is a nice person, in government office work, saw who are a pair of smiling face, perhaps is long-term and county leaders together Christian Louboutin Evening Sale formed a habit deal? And her mother as a county bureau of cadres, is different. He is always a pair of high above gesture. LiZhen in front of mom act in pettish to her mother for me a little voice though small, enthusiasm, but I heard that I felt embarrassed: actually they are not welcome me, just because her daughter's repeated demand it. But her mother's this attitude, not is clearly wanted to give me a run! My heart there is a kind of inarticulate taste, don't know is acid, or bitter, just feeling fine sweat had climbed to the forehead, was full of my face. I threatened flap is sit sat there, knees touching on his knees, with his hands, showing a courtesy and respect for her parents. I want to find a topic to break the embarrassing situation, but couldn't remember anything, only turned to look the TV screen. Or LiZhen father first broke the deadlock.

"The world Yin, this year many big?"

"Has 26," I put the face from TV screen, Christian Louboutin Boots Sale,,turn to her father replied, "a monkey."

"Oh, that one year older than our house." jean jean LiZhen father asked again, "now which unit work?"

Actually, my situation LiZhen a early understood. Her father ask, is obviously also want to open topic, I only have faithfully replied: "I now has not officially in county JiaoJingDui work, temporary temping."

"Oh."

LiZhen father still want to ask what, LiZhen mother but speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment