Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My father's money don't give I can still to who?

"This matter, I also want to one afternoon. I won't she beat around the bush, MBT Kisumu , simply come straight, put the truth tell her engagement. Said we ask for money, that he put my father buyout produces traveling 26000 yuan work take out. My father's money don't give I can still to who? This is the best reason."

"Looks like, and can only be so. But, the Yin elder brother, you are to the womanmbt sandals clearance for money, also going to talk with her, not to make a fuss."

"I'll take care. Anyhow point, no matter what method, is to the woman take money out."

"Rightness!" LiZhen also took a sip of the wine and asked: "when are you going to to the woman want money?"

"The evening. They are generally more than 10 p.m. minutes, and then my father came MBT Ema , home pack in make it clear that, in the face of that woman take money out."

"Ok. Wish you success!"

"Certain success! You waiting for my good news!"

I lifted the cup, and LiZhen glass touch together.
Father and stepmother in that door, had been at 11 o 'clock, may have slept, I am sitting on the couch waiting for them. They a door, I said: "dad, aunt, come back? You don't get bath, sit down, I have something to say to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment