Wednesday, April 27, 2011

you mom and say you

"No. Jean jean, we can't borrow money. If we borrow another upon, these a few years we will back a heavy baggage. Although you have work, has the stable income, but I didn't. Although I am currently in JiaoJingDui temping, perhaps tomorrow will be fired. I'll have no income and take what to also somebody else's money? Even if we got engaged to marry, but to buy a house, MBT Shuguli GTX, and where to get money? This debt haven't paid off, there again want to buy a house, we really can't afford ah!"

"That you say, what should we do? Don't let's break up?" LiZhen listen to my wordsMBT Kisumu, really try so hard up, "the world Yin elder brother, you are quick to say!"

I was about to speak, cell phone rang, and it was JiaoJingDui partner "fatty" calling. Only hear fatty in the phone world gasped: "hen get south gate, hurry up, here is a motorcycle crash. To be bump people seriously, will be taken to the hospital. Quick!!"

Finish the fatty's phone, I to LiZhen said: "jean jean, fatty phoned says south gate, MBT Panda,I hit the motorcycle drive past. You also immediately go early, came home late, you mom and say you. Our thing, I won't give up! I'm going now."

No comments:

Post a Comment