Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Then, he took the money, prescribing ticket

I'm still hesitating, taxi drivers have took out money, begged said: Tory Burch Boots Sale, "police comrade line do good. My body is only 50 yuan, let's go." And that a few passengers also covered in there nasty, said those hard words. I eventually softhearted, said: "ok. Don't do it again. Later must fasten your seat belt, which is your safety shoes." Then, he took the money, prescribing ticket.
Today I was in bad mood, also don't want to and fatty debate, he said: "I was just a temporary softhearted, see the driver that poor appearance, let them past, next time won't softhearted."

"You softhearted, they can't softhearted. These taxi drivers a cunning it perfectly." MBT Fumba. Fatty said, and brand to me, "last time I intercept that bike overloaded trucks, originally agreed to punish the 1000 yuan, also because of you, and only the last fined 500 yuan. You said next time can't softhearted, I see you this person is hopeless!"

Fat man say that finish, then to help motorcycle. I'll look at the time, it's almost 11 o 'clock. The summer sun in him, felt hot and dry. A morning laborious stood on the curb intercept vehicles, only penalty to 50 yuan, accordingMBT Wingu. to 30% of the commission, only to receive $15. No wonder fatty will send my fire, angry with me. I also seems to feel really is too useless, the heart is too soft. Especially LiZhen last night to seen after the parents, I was always feel impatient, do what thing can't concentrate with spirit. Fatty wheeled his motorcycle into my side, said, "let's go!" I didn't realize this back, then get on the car, sat across the fatso behind. Fatty launch motorcycle, the direction toward the town.
After lunch, I felt no some strength, want to sleep, they lay down on the sofa of the sitting room. On the sofa with his eyes closed, but not sleep, ear over LiZhen mother always sounded the words: first, you have not been small, you age has 26, jean jean is 25 years old. You will continue to contacts, can hold a engagement ceremony. But engagement, you must take out three yuan deposit. MBT Kisumu, After you can continue contacts engagement. Second, to get married, you must be from now you family. That means that you must have their own house. So, I can rest assured her daughter married. These two conditions can you do it?

Three million yuan deposit. Three million yuan deposit. Where can I get this three million yuan deposit? Have a house. Like my present this situation, when then can afford a house? Shall I and jean jean between so... The thought of thirty thousand because it was "no, I can't deposit" LiZhen continue contacts with heart, really is on a tore heart crack lung of painful. Don't just for this "three yuan deposit", I must and jean jean separated?

No comments:

Post a Comment