Wednesday, April 27, 2011

what it would produce new side

"The world Yin elder brother, and something you go. Need to be more careful."

LiZhen watching me depart, also turned to walk home.

Think of these, I could never lay on the sofa, simply sit up. Where to go first to less than MBT Sawa, three million yuan of money, borrow slowly again later? Although last night, I don't agree with LiZhen said, is actually don't want to borrow some LiZhen go for my liabilities; LiZhen borrow more don't want to know, her mother and what it would produce new side. Engagement to money, in addition to three million yuan, are also borrow there would be other way? Who would agree to borrow so much money at once to yourself? Always I think, remembered XiaoJinFu. XiaoJinFu home is very rich, there must be a way. Can in turn thought, heard XiaoJinFu now also talked about his girlfriend. He will marry, also want to buy a house, is spending time ah.

I turned and tossed in sofa, always thought Richard out a clue. I never smoke at ordinary times, now but from his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. It is morning taxi drivers are shoehorned give me, always in my pocket. MBT Shuguli GTX, I YanDian up a folding open, fierce absorb an one mouthful, a stream of pungent was choking I repeatedly cough. I simply put out the cigarette, throw in paper, but suddenly the wisp, father of last year in food system is not work yet, got buyout several million yuan. This tens of thousands of yuan of money not just can be used as an engagement deposit! As for the house to say again. Well, later The first and jean jean married order down, maybe later situation can be changed.

Thought of here, I couldn't help cheer up. I think, the problem was finally able to be solved. I want to call LiZhen, can in turn thought, or first talked with my father to say again. Just then the father home for lunch.

Father and stepmother together in the entrance of the street selling fruit, every day is stepmother to come back to cook and eat good meal, change again father coming to dinner.

After my father came to see me sitting on the sofa, then ask: "you had lunch?"

I replied: "have."

No comments:

Post a Comment