Wednesday, April 27, 2011

but that was not her.

"But, the woman will agree to take money out?"

"She certainly won't agree, but that was not her. My dad said originally this money MBT Ema ,he is for my girlfriend, find the object using the talk, but who knows the event would be the woman take it. This money was not her, that's my dad lifetime job the hard-earned money, I buy anyway from the woman to hand back!"

"The world Yin elder brother, you want to you want to go back to this money, her stepmother. But you should also her stepmother is not good, you have what good method can get money from her hand back?"

I have not ignore LiZhen said, only the indignation: "vent heart truth, jean jean, said last night if you hadn't mom engagement to 30,000 yuan of money, I also don't know my father will be confused to this point, their work buyout produces traveling 26000 yuan to keeping." let stepmother I sipping wine, side said, "the man woman or man? I just think about her heart, MBT Sini that piece of colours was squeamish about. Since her door later, father what all listen to her. Originally I was in that room, she lived well say after her daughter may a girl sleeping in the living room, and also an apology in reading, evening do exercise didn't also a place, just want me to sleep the sofa of the sitting room, the room to her. I don't agree, father. I cried again to see his father the poor appearance, finally made the room to her. I JiaoJingDui since last year, after the little time eating at home. But what she says, said I have to go to work, have income, not ChiBaiFan, every month should pay cost of 300 yuan. And......"

"The world Yin elder brother, all these don't say, we all know that. Now the question is, how can we make the woman take money out?"

LiZhen says that, I just come to his senses and sighed said: "these are not say. mbt sandals clearance Today I call you to come here, is that you want to discuss with you a countermeasure, see how let the woman take money out."

"Do you have any good idea?"

No comments:

Post a Comment