Wednesday, April 27, 2011

he's only sit down

Father know what I have to say, is his work produces traveling 26000 yuan that buy the things money, face wore a difficult of expression. But children have words to say, he's only sit down.

Stepmother heard that I have to say, and also sat down on the sofa with a pair of smiling face,mbt sandals clearance said: "the Yin, whether have funerals? Isn't home, her last night to jean jean parents agreed to your marriage?" Like the last night, I too had no sarcasm, though.

"Yes. Jean jean mother want us to hold an engagement ceremony."

"Good ah. The Yin, aunt really would like to congratulate you!" Stepmother seems extremely happy, "I say, the Yin the child grow handsome, personality and good, heart and good, jean jean parents will agree. Wang, you say be?"

Father smiled and nodded reluctantly.

"However, aunt, I have a thing to ask for help."

"Oh, is it?" Stepmother looked at me, as if in my mind, the elusive said, "aunt a selling fruits, can help got you?"

"Aunt, so, jean jean's mother wants us to hold an engagement. However,MBT Kipimo clog I ceremony into three yuan deposit first."

"To three million yuan deposit? That's a considerable number." Stepmother said, seem to feel that I speak tonight is targeted, on the face of false smile had evaporated.

I look at his father, and turned stepmother said: "aunt, as you know I attend work time is not long, no savings. I think that the father buyout produces traveling 26000 yuan work with engagement bring do. But I'll ask my dad, he says the MBT Sport 2 , money to you. So, I want to ask for a favor, aunt that produces traveling 26000 yuan to me, and I use to do an engagement deposit."

I'm not lukewarm not fire in the words, want to see stepmother feeling reasonable what reaction.

But behold, the stepmother tepid also said: "the world Yin, you didn't say the wrong. MBT Kipimo , Your dad buyout that produces traveling 26000 yuan work, is certainly gave me, but the money has been spent."

No comments:

Post a Comment