Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Your home that two rooms one hall house

LiZhen mother did not listen to me say, but looked at me and continued: "I know you two are truly in love, but love and marriage will have a basic ah. I know you will of our home jean jean good, but you use what to make sure that she later get happiness? The Yin, other say, take your current situation, saying, your father, your mother died later for a little more than ten years than he sell fruit woman to be a wife, side still taking a daughter. Your home that two rooms one hall house, thy father and stepmother accounted for a, you stepmother daughter accounted for a while you sleep every night? Only, in sitting room sofa. This is one way. Moreover, your father in food system, now also laid off, and the woman in the entrance of the street together selling fruit. Not to say that sell fruit what a disgrace, Christian Louboutin Boots Sale,but your father what things do nothing Lord, all have to listen to that woman. I put the jean jean to such a family, assured the next? Thirdly, our family jean jean now although be in suburbs job, but is also a decent people's teacher, have the formal work, nearly 1000 yuan monthly wages. We are trying, strive for the next year, she transferred to the county experimental primary school to. And you? No formal work, just in JiaoJingDui temping. Work is not stable, income instability. To you, you'll have a work; don't you, a foot kick you again. You open with what to assurance later can give jean jean bring happiness?"

My head is down slowly down, dare not positive to contact LiZhen mother that keen eye. Mother said LiZhen awl stab like a straight my haret till now, make my whole body and not some strength, sweat is already saturated with my whole Christian Louboutin Evening Sale, body. Now, my heart is hate mother died, too, if mother were alive, then my family and how to now this point? I also hate father, why want to marry a so damned woman to be the wife! If it weren't for stepmother around with a daughter, I also not everyday in the evening sleep on the couch. I also hate oneself useless, a man of higher education, and still had to now, but nothing...

LiZhen listen to her mother said these hard words, I see that Tory Burch Sandals, depressed appearance, felt very sad. Actually these words, and her mother has said to her several times, but I was first heard her mother that, in the heart of course I fell sick. So LiZhen quickly said, "mom, you said these stem what? The Yin elder brother honest people honest, I like him for this character. His family is good have what relation ah, as long as he will later on I is good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment