Wednesday, April 27, 2011

hastened to stand up and say

LiZhen said, and give me water.

I really want to drink water already embarrassed, hastened to stand up and say: "no, I can help myself."

"You are the guest, how can you let yourself go, still take water to sit it." Tory Burch Flats Sale,LiZhen around me, with the hand on my shoulders gave a.

I only have a respectful sit.

LiZhen poured water for me, and sit back to mother's side. At this time, her father is received a phone call, say to come tomorrow, provincial leaders to open a short meeting him tomorrow, arrange the reception. Her father I with a nod of his head, then go out.

LiZhen father leaves, home leave us three people. I humbly sat, waiting for LiZhen mother speak; LiZhen still sat on her side, is also pray that her mother to our relationship to make a clear explanation.

"The world Yin, you and our house from junior high school Christian Louboutin Boots Sale, until high school jean jean the classmate, it's really old classmates." LiZhen mother began to speak, the sound of her voice sound, agile, and appear very fit, "and you two relationship has also been very good, that I also know. Do you like our house, our family jean jean jean jean also like you, it was a good thing, but not reality. We are a couple so a daughter, hope to her later can be happy. So, we do not want you to continue contacts it."

LiZhen mother's words straight inserted theme, and clear clear their attitude. Nasty LiZhenZhi called "mama -", but I also feel like got eye.

"Aunt, please grant our! I really like jean jean, jean jean is really like me. We're together, will be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment