Wednesday, April 27, 2011

embarrass the had no money

Soup, WangSanSi also master so enthusiastic not refuse, came to me and took the smoke sat smoking a cigarette soup chef side, smoking a cigarette, put a story, soup teacher led to his flesh, he WangSanSi said to "buy meat back to eat,mbt shoes uk you look so tired, don't patronize to change, body also is to mend the body."

WangSanSi hand touch pockets, pocket without money, look on his face said "embarrass the had no money."

Soup chef "I was afraid that you ran, didn't take money cannot eat, wear it." first owe Said from the bench stood up and took meat on scale the pot weigh. Say good meat handed WangSanSi say, "take this and go to eat."

WangSanSi carrying meat said "so to walk?"

Soup chef "three and a half, five yuan WuYiJin, give 18 yuan, when there is a when MBT Tenga Mid, give them."

WangSanSi "well, when I have money I give you."

Soup chef waved said "m: yes. I'm not afraid, you were afraid of what ma, quick go home, or your wife to scold you."

Street lamps has extinguished, the whole city immersed in the silent cover-up. In addition to the vehicle sporadically with the roaring MaDaSheng and glaring light a had died, only a very few outside of a few stars in some distant sky's the blink eyes the world with spies and pangs joys and sorrows. I regardless of the thing north and south to run in the streets, not knowing where to rush toward the shares, heart again the anger burned unbearable to me for the whole though, as though to even out from the throat spray. As I run, on either side yelping: MBT Salama, "this is not my home! It's not my home. I'll leave it, I can stay not continue! I want to leave it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment