Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Later must fasten your seat belt

I'm still hesitating, taxi drivers have took out money, begged said: Tory Burch Boots Sale, "police comrade line do good. My body is only 50 yuan, let's go." And that a few passengers also covered in there nasty, said those hard words. I eventually softhearted, said: "ok. Don't do it again. Later must fasten your seat belt, which is your safety shoes." Then, he took the money, prescribing ticket.

The taxi driver took the ticket with a smile on his face, and said the bother: thank you. He had a pack of cigarettes shoehorned in my coat pockets, then got on the car, a few passengers and then climbed into the car. The driver in the car window towards I made a gesture towards county, the river.

Taxi walked away, leaving behind only light smoke slip away.

Led not and in a short while, fatty take brand came and asked: "have done it?"

I shook my head say: "have no. Only 50 yuan punishment."

Fatty somewhat don't believe ground say: "nothing, only 50 yuan punishment?Tory burch sale WangShiXian ah WangShiXian, you how was this? I really don't know how to say you! And you so of person together do partner is really unlucky, even that small things make uncertain. Say the penalty 200 yuan, how will I punish 50 yuan?"

I languidly said: "come on, fatty, I saw the taxi driver is really is very pitiful, even didn't Tory Burch Sandals Sale, eat for breakfast here. He ran this trip to the operating cost 100 yuan, to punish him 200 yuan, just because no wearing a seatbelt, is too heavy a little."

"What's the matter with you? This morning when I was out you downhearted!" Fatty said angrily, "promising guy! How can I and you so of person together! You pity on him, who to pity you? We just JiaoJingDui of temporary employees, rely on what? By fine. No commission, the commission fined $200 capped whereas the salary, you also can eat rice? Drink northwest breeze go! Besides, that's provincial taxi, don't kill them slaughtered? Even that at least one of the who knows it, then you return how to mix!"

No comments:

Post a Comment