Wednesday, April 27, 2011

opposite to the parents said

"I bought a yuxi smoke and two bottles of coordination, 400 to yuan.MBT Chapa , Also bought some fruit, these things won't bad?"

"No. But this, your pocket is empty. Tomorrow I give money to you, because it's already months, you pay cost. This is called: you what gifts, I buy."

LiZhenXiao, I also smiled.

We spoke, LiZhen has reached the gate, pushed open the door said: "come on in."
I LiZhen enter with to her house, her parents were sitting on the sofa watching TV. Her father, watching TV while smoking a cigarette in the tea table of before him, still put on a cup of tea. See, her father peremptory a pair of leading cadre's enthusiasm. Her mother, then sat there watching TV, while the melon seeds. When I broke LiZhen father to me with a nod of his head and said, "come", but her mother is sitting motionless, as did not pay attention to your home to the guests.

Although I have been looking forward to have the opportunity to call on MBT Boost LiZhen parents, and hope that they will agree with me and LiZhen relationships, can really came to LiZhen home to find her parents, but in his heart he shyly a little scared. After arriving at the house, I say "good", "uncle aunt good", then brought things on the door of relies on a wall to place.

LiZhen saw me a bit stiffen, turned me on his father single sofa, opposite to the parents said: "dad, mom, this is my old classmate WangShiXian, today bought the thing to see you."

LiZhen father should a sound, I said, "come to play went, MBT Gotidon't buy things, make a few money also not easy." Even gave her daughter's face; Her mother says, "no introduction, knew". LiZhen feel mother attitude curt enough to some hard to accept, went to her mother's side sit down, hands holding the mother's shoulder, act in pettish to shook, and said quietly: "mom, you are not agreed to let me take the hen to see your brother? Now the Yin brother came here, you will give me a little face, warm a bit?"

No comments:

Post a Comment