Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I helplessly said, tone has no go that happy colour.

From LiZhenGu out last night, I was so frustrated. LiZhen to just sitquietly with me MBT Fumba.go to pray to Buddha Lin road and old street in the appreciation of, and stood still, said: "the world Yin elder brother, how to do?"

"I don't know."


"My mother is an outrage! She knows that you have no money, but also demanded it to, it's not obvious to you finish rolling?"

"Jean jean, don't blame your mother, your mama said those words also makes sense. As does the adult children future happiness for shoes, nothing wrong. Just blame my mom dead too early, would form like this now."

"The world Yin elder brother, don't be sad, we think again something."

"What way can think? Your mother say, is must count. Three million yuan of money MBT Kisumu2,, is not a small number; and then we will get married, have a house of his own. Just my present this situation, and take what to buy a house?"

"The world Yin elder brother, so, married to buy a house, that's the thing. We first after three million yuan deposit solve speak." LiZhen paused for a moment, and say, "we first to borrow, one to friends. Is engaged, we half, slowly again do you say?"

"No. An engagement by I pay, should I couldn't let you debt. If you go to borrow money is your mother know, she again have words to say, or by me to think something. Jean jean, I won't give up easily, without the camp in the world can MBT Salama, there must be a way."

"The world Yin elder brother, now still divide what you me? I borrow money won't let me mom know. Anyway, I have wages, later to save the points, one, two years with the also can also."

No comments:

Post a Comment