Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the second chapter 3. Reading

⊙ language - the craven-a nets following ⊙ the second chapter 3. Reading

I LiZhen said of "old place", actually is the old street a small restaurant. mbt sandals clearance This restaurant is small, the house is also very shabby, but the chef fry out the taste of the food but no difference than elsewhere, and the price is cheaper than other restaurant third. Already economy, and economical. Every time when they have free time, I always want LiZhen to this place and to get together sometime, if spend twenty or thirty yuan, can enjoy a meal.

LiZhen came to the restaurant, I have some good dishes: a plate of Fried fish intestine, one dish stick one set, a Fried braise in soy sauce pig to go green. This a few dishes, are the little restaurant specialties.

LiZhen into the restaurant, I see have been in two cup full of beer, then pour in opposite me sit down, said: "the world Yin elder brother, whether you have got it?"

I saw LiZhen arrived, also not be quiet, end up the full glass goblet, breath wine to drink. See my drinking appearance, LiZhen estimates that I haven't come up with any good way, is still in for last night's things unhappy. But today I call her, know must be is there anything and she discussed, then say: "the world Yin elder brother, don't do this. This thing,MBT Sawa we slowly your may again want to something."

I drink a cup of beer, depressed chest like some, they put down smoothly for the glass, LiZhen said: "jean jean, you said my dad confused, he put the last year not confused in bureau work produces traveling 26000 yuan to buy all of the stepmother!"

"How so?" LiZhen listened to also surprised and said, "your dad is really, MBT Shuguli that but he this lifetime job outright hard-earned money! How can give the woman? The woman can also believe that?"

"Today at noon I remembered that my dad in bureau buyout work got tens of thousands of yuan of money just to bring our engagement with. And we'll produces traveling 26000 yuan patchwork of $4,000 money, then isn't the problem solved! I was thinking about this very happy, also want to call to tell you. But who knows, my dad back at lunch I ask him, but he said money to stepmother. When I heard that, I was really infuriating insane! How could he give money to the woman?! I say I want to put money back to their stepmother, but he stopped me and asked me not to go to, say, she is no won't take money out. You say what is that ah! No, this money, I must hand from the woman, you said back! Jean jean of?"

No comments:

Post a Comment