Wednesday, April 27, 2011

combing the small third-floor semi-detached house

Across the street from the old street and into the old street, turn left hand is the way, LiZhen practicing buddhist Lin at home in practitioners 43 of the road. Lin. It is the build myself a, combing the small third-floor semi-detached house. I have been to LiZhenGu, when he visited in a middle school, when play together, and XiaoJinFu. High school in class, count me, LiZhen and XiaoJinFu three MBT Sini people playing the best, but that year the university entrance exam, we all did not ideal. My score is high, admitted province building schools specialized subject, learn architectural design. XiaoJinFu for uncle at the city tax official when director, luce went inside provincial tax school index. LiZhenZe went to the normal school. After a few years, because of the relationship XiaoJinFu uncle, into the city bureau, and is now vice director of office of municipal bureau. Twentysomething young man just as deputy director of the office, is promising. LiZhen because dad in the county government office work, the logistics, mom is county bureau of finance, and leading cadres, good relationship after graduation entered the teachers, become an official people's teacher, points in the altar fang elementary school. Although suburbs, but ride a motorcycle 10 minutes. Only myself, nothing without money, the second generation scene, has no job opportunities. Later XiaoJinFu uncle or through the relationship, only enter into county JiaoJingDui temping: keeping traffic order, punishment peccancy vehicles. Even so, also calculate have a job, don't stay at home all day long ChiXianFan.

Across the street, came to old streets, my heart still frowsty breath. Think of LiZhen parents to see tonight, is a happy thing, should cheer up, don't too for the stepmother spotted his fascination. I stood in the road to pray to Buddha MBT Fumba , but for love, but also made not obedient act, her mother finally only make concessions. for old street corner quelled the mood, LiZhenGu went towards the direction, to see LiZhen undergrowth ran towards my side. Walk to the crowd, LiZhen said: "the world Yin elder brother, how do you now just to ah, I have here waiting for you for a long time."

"Embarrassed, I just bought have been putting off some time, something not too late?"

"No." LiZhen replied, seemed to feel my emotional a little unhappy, asked,MBT Shuguli "how the Yin elder brother, you? Meet what the unhappy things?"


"No!" I intentionally sprits up said, "today to see your parents. I'm glad all too late, why would not happy? I'm glad to have chanted: hooray! Hooray! WanWanSui!"

LiZhen was I laugh, say: "you don't be fooled, my mom wasn't so relaxed person!"

No comments:

Post a Comment