Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Even jean jean classmate to house to play

I quickly refuse way: "aunt, I am sincerely to honor his your,Tory burch sale you really don't like this. Even jean jean classmate to house to play, to buy something to total can?"

"The world Yin, take. When you make money, aunt after something you again take? Do you still very difficult, take it." LiZhen mother say, just put the money in my hand, then I "push" out of the door, and say, "next time free again to play well."

I stand at the door, your heart sad pole. Only hear in the house LiZhen hen cries: "the elder brother, etc, I came out to send you."

I and LiZhen silently walk on the way in practitioners who also Tory Burch Sandals, Lin didn't reply.
⊙ language - the craven-a nets following ⊙ the second chapter 1 reading

A red convertible "xiali" taxi, with a few passengers opposite direction towards our county's. Speed soon, could see that passengers or is in a hurry, or is to catch the train, just two miles away from my county town, I lifted the brand, car had to decelerate, and entrant stopping at the roadside, accept checks.

After car firm entrant, I and fatty walk over. Fat man went to the window look, held up his hand to ask the driver and a ritual, said: "please show your license and operation certificate."

The driver presented the license and operation certificate, fatty lookedTory Burch Sandals Sale, at it and I said: "certificates to complete. However, the driver didn't wear seat belts, and fined 200 yuan."

No comments:

Post a Comment