Wednesday, April 27, 2011

not just XiaoJinFu uncle - now city

LiZhen mother has put down the melon seeds, hands on tea table of tissue boxes on two pieces of paper towels out. Her side, starting with paper towel hen and said: "the world is actually a very clever boy, just family background worse. The last time into JiaoJingDui temping, not just XiaoJinFu uncle - now city XiaoWenHua chief introduction to the irs in."

LiZhen mother's words, is the father of LiZhen said to hear, is like the said to me. From her words can also see, actually she for daughter with her daughter classmates and friends of what the secret communication is very familiar with the situation, for my situation is well.

LiZhen mother started yelled, and I turned her mother. I sat humbly, waiting for her mother continued said. LiZhen always hug mother sat on the sofa, see three clacking melon seeds, mother will no longer is obviously Tory Burch Flip Flops Sale,have words to say. She ran her fingers to I quietly made a action, meaning is that I don't want to be quiet, let her mother to their relationship to make a description.

From my LiZhen after taking the door, with her mother while watching TV, clacking melon seeds, is always a vice indifferent attitude. Now she began to speak, but not directly into the theme, but around the daughter said, "jean jean, you really don't know any better. The Yin to come home to play, also calculate is undeniable guest, you also bubble cup water, tea for him, let somebody else do sit?"

LiZhen mother's words, showed a fatherly tolerance and magnanimous. Christian Louboutin Boots Sale,Just the sort of cold expression, seem to be attracted by the TV content and not to attend to other just cause. LiZhen see mother this attitude shift, a smile on his face. She was sorry to say to me: "the world Yin elder brother, I'm really sorry. It slipped my glass. I pour you."

No comments:

Post a Comment