Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You mom dead early and I haven't done a father's responsibility

"You say what? You gave the money to her? How can you put your money to buy her work?" Listening MBT Ema ,to the voice of their father, I be nasty be almost jumped up, "she is what person? Occupy our family, harm every day I sleep on the couch. This woman how can you believe her? Also gave the money to her? Father ah dad, it is silly of you! But it's your lifetime job outright hard-earned money! I'll ask her put money back."

I seem to be just all hope crushed all at once, angrily got up from the sofa, will go toward outside walk.

But the father hurried stopped me and said: "MBT Boostthe world Yin, don't go, useless. My life the biggest mistake, is to marry the shameless woman. The Yin, dad sorry you! You mom dead early and I haven't done a father's responsibility. If your mother is still in words, and how is this appearance now! The Yin, dad really sorry you......"

LaoLei freely, to see his father sadly cry, my heart really is with indignation. I watched for his father, although heart something sad, but think what father and if not has plenty to the bitter! My heart suppress a flush gas, really want to heartily let out. I secretly decided: no, I must get money from the woman's hand back!

Afternoon I didn't go on duty, but one stuffy at home. Fatty called and asked my afternoon return go to not go to the road, I do not say to go to, because today people some uncomfortable in the home, want to have a rest. Father had lunch away, I really like sick as, falling down on the sofa, tears like broken strand of pearls, constantly fell from eye box, then, then climb on the sofa wail up.

For more than twenty years I never so sad. The mother died, I cry frazzle, but not like this make me heartache. I hate father useless, will be the woman as a selling fruits manipulated; The more hate that shameless woman, occupying my whole family.

"No, I must put the money from the woman hand back. Even if I don't need the money to go and jean jean engagement, also want to put money back from the woman hand." My in the mind think like this, then no longer cry. I again from his MBT Chapa , pocket out those packages have been squashed flat of smoke, point in the sitting room a side walked back and forth, thinking and see how countermeasures from the stepmother hands money back. Although the pungent smoke choked me throat uncomfortable, but I still smoking a bite.

Stepmother came to do this thing to say the supper, etc they night after officially home first. Then, in the face of a father also present the things said a understand.

Thought of here, I take out a cellular phone to LiZhen a call: "jean jean, you don't go home after school, directly to the 'old place' go, I have something to say to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment