Wednesday, April 27, 2011

with duty member qie qie of taste

"I know, I know." I intentionally tentatively asked, "but, your mama this won'tMBT Shuguli take me away things lost at the door?"

"No." LiZhen said, tone, with duty member qie qie of taste, "but my mother said, agreed to let you come to see her, not agreed we contacts. Said, just as is my classmate or friends to play at home. But, I think, my mom can make this compromise, also don't really easy."

I know this LiZhen mother agreed to yourself to see her, is simply because LiZhen. The last time she mother took me away things lost after LiZhen at the door, had been and it took her. Although LiZhen has been a very obedient child,MBT Ema ,

"Jean jean, is really hard for you. In order to me, you and your mama make so recently. Yes, your mama could make this compromise, also is really not easy. As long as we later live your life, good money, they do adult will understand."

"As long as you later can truly good to me, I also will be satisfied."

"Of course I'll treat you well and I swear!"

"Don't swear, I know you be nice to me." LiZhen received from my hand something ask, MBT Fumba , but for love, but also made not obedient act, her mother finally only make concessions. "you in the supermarket buy anything?"

No comments:

Post a Comment