Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fatty from my hand

The driver hurriedly get off, took out smoke. Side, cigarette while busy explained said: Tory burch sale "I'm sorry, because a few passengers going to catch the train, also forgot jerking not wearing a seatbelt. For example, don't do it again..."

The driver, begged of passengers HuoJiHuoLiao is nasty to said, Tory Burch Sandals, "what is it? We want to catch the train. Missed the train, who will take responsibility?" Then, he is off to, surround in my side.

Fatty from my hand, took the sign said just a "violate the traffic rules, not wearing a seatbelt, and there's no reason to tell? We are for your safety shoes, quick hand in money!" With that, and I told a "penny cannot little", then go to intercept other vehicles.

The driver saw fatty go away, then accompany with a smiling face said to me: "comrade,Tory Burch Sandals Sale, is really sorry! We are out-of-town taxi, here no acquaintances. This morning a customer call me here say they're going to go to the railway station to catch the train. This time, also true not easy, operating fee just 100 yuan, you will fined 200 yuan, isn't it too much? Can a little less? I know you also for our safety shoes, but passengers going to catch the train, you will be so good, little penalty point, let us go."

A few passengers is also busy for the driver to talk, request sent a bit less, had better be not to punish. Said, they really are going to catch the train, late afraid too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment